Monday, January 11, 2010

i've been sitting in front of my computer for 2 days straight.
no. not lazing all afternoon with my laptop. i mean all day. until the wee hours.

i am trying to prepare for an art show thing this week. i originally picked out 68 images. i've since narrowed it down to something realistically manageable.
i can't decide how i'm going to display them, though. i have an idea in my head, then no way to hang them. then i get another idea, but it's too expensive. then i get ANOTHER idea, but i don't have enough time to get it all done.

my goal is to be finished by tomorrow.

i'm pretty sure these photographs are going to kill me in my sleep. so, if you don't hear from me in 2 days, you'll know what happened...

...i think i dreamt about editing photo's last night...


also. this was a total cop out shot. i'm just going to put that out there.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous moe said...

ha! posted with 2 minutes to spare. i'm awesome.

January 12, 2010 at 1:22 AM  
Blogger Martin Cathrae said...

haha nice! and yeah, pretty creepy.

January 12, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home