Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hershey

I was struggling (I know, already!) for something to post today, and Moe suggested a picture of Hershey, so I went and found her and voila! I'm crazy ridiculously busy these days so this isn't the best start by me for this blog. Lets see, my next day is Saturday, I should be able to have something better by then!

Hershey was adopted in 2007 from the Atlantic Veterinary College in Charlottetown PEI. She was used for 6 or 7 years by the students, helping them learn on a live animal. She had one major surgery done (Ovariohysterectomy), and a number of minor surgeries. From her time at the school, living in a kennel with other beagles, she comes as an older, fairly untrainable dog. But she's really sweet, and darn cute. And compared to a puppy that we've been looking after, she's actually really well mannered. She only rarely eats any of my clothes anymore!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous moe said...

aaawwwwww
i love hershey <3 she really is very sweet.

i kind of just got in over my head with 2 other projects, one which just branched into a third (and has found me wedged between my bed, my desk, & the wall).
once i get unwedged & settled down, i will re-write the first post into some loose "guidelines" for us, and for anyone new visiting!
i kind of forgot that you were absent for much of the discussion between ryan & i.

i forgot how much i hate re-arranging furniture by myself.

January 6, 2010 at 9:44 PM  
Anonymous Kat said...

I like the randomness of your guys' site. Real entertaining!

February 26, 2010 at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home