Thursday, January 21, 2010

16:9

A picture I took with my new camera.

This one takes pictures so fast that if you were to reconstruct them and show them at a certain speed, they'd be moving pictures! Now if only there was a way to record sound with it as well, so we wouldn't have to have those piano parts over the action...

oh wait, I think it may do that too! :D

Yeah, all bad joking aside, I got an HD camera, mainly because I want to do a documentary on the Charlottetown music scene, but I'm sure I'll find fun other things to do with it as well! I'm excited.

Also, see Moe's post below for some great information on how to help out with donations for Haiti. Thanks Moe for putting all that together!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger mOe said...

woohoo exciting!!

January 21, 2010 at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home