Tuesday, May 11, 2010

trivia tuesdays!

it's tuesday and that means trivia! i'm usually too tired to be of any use, but every now and then i can help out.



i still can't edit raw files, so i'm using my iphone. i have a (borrowed) laptop, it just needs a plug in which i haven't really had the time to sit down long enough to download! hopefully by the time it's my turn again...

i'm slowly getting back on my feet. feels like i'm crawling. i've been searching for the right word that describes what it's like to experience how one persons actions can seriously affect anothers life.
it's going to take me a long time to get back to normal. financially and emotionally.
i was robbed of expensive equipment, but i was also robbed of my personal safety.
i just don't feel safe anymore.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home