Thursday, May 13, 2010

Eye surgery, one month later

Last eye surgery post, I swear

It's been about a month since my surgery, and this is what it looks like:

eye surgery, 1 month later

Not bad, I think. It just kind of looks a little bloodshot at this point. My eyelid is still swollen but that should go away in a few weeks I'm told. If you wanna see what it used to look like: http://bit.ly/997wSl & http://bit.ly/cccCCb

also..yes, I AM growing my hair out again. kind of scary. I haven't really had hair in like.. 4 years? I'm interested to see if it'll even grow the same as it used to.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Martin Cathrae said...

grow it long like a rock star! :)

May 13, 2010 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I don't know if I could handle that!
It used to be down past my ears, and all wavy/crazy. I never let it grow past 6 months though...

May 13, 2010 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Smart Shoppers >> For Early Adopters said...

Best Cheap Digital Camera with No Strings Attached

If you are looking for a great deal and want to possess the best cheap digital camera available in the market you will be wasting your time googling the term ‘best cheap digital camera’. The best way to get your hands on the best cheap digital camera deal is to go to the site mentioned below and take your time picking and choosing. You are sure to find the best deal here.

Visit Smart Shoppers to get yourself the best cheap digital camera available any where.

Smart Team
www.smartshoppers.in

May 14, 2010 at 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home