Tuesday, May 25, 2010

dandelion seeds

I was supposed to take the bus to a job interview today, but it came 5 minutes early and went right by me. I called them and left a message to call me back and reschedule, but..no call back as of yet..

My aunt and uncle live nearby the bus stop, my grandmother too. I don't really talk to my extended family a lot, for various reasons. It's all kind of awkward to me, but, for some reason I decided to stop in. My uncle really showed an interest in my photography...and of course, he already knew about me applying to school, etc (my mom gossips like mad..) but he really showed a genuine interest. I was surprised to learn he owned a D40 & 2 lenses. He offered to loan them to me. I'm not sure why. I think it's his way of showing support & trying to help me out.

So, this was taken with my uncle's D40 on the walk back home...

dandelion seeds

We used to have a name for these other than "dandelion seeds" when we were kids, but I can't recall it now...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mOe said...

oh man. yeah i think i used to call them something different, too... but the name escapes me..

May 26, 2010 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

yeah i have no idea :(
googled like mad and no dice
it's gonna bug me forever.

May 27, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home