Sunday, April 25, 2010

hey it's winston (and legs)

One of my long time best friends, who I hadn't really seen since October got in touch with me today...it's funny how quickly we fall back into our old routine. It's like we last talked just a day or two ago. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

He got a new dog. His name is Winston :)



He's borrowing my old rebel now, to document him growing up. We're going to the park next weekend so I can give him a crash course in how to use it.

:)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger mOe said...

awww so cute! :D

April 25, 2010 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Martin Cathrae said...

super cute. what breed is he (the dog, not your friend... ;)

April 25, 2010 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

some kind of terrier-chiuaua mix! he's reallllly cute :D

April 25, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home