Monday, March 15, 2010

Today was beautiful. I went for a walk downtown to meet friends, but ended up being too late.
So I turned around and met them at my friend josh's for a couple of drinks.
Later in the evening there was a knock at josh's door. J couldn't see who it was from where I was sitting, but was very confused when the very familiar voice wasn't coming in to say hi. Clearly he was someone we all knew.
Eventually he stepped within my line of sight.
He was my cousin Jim! Jim lives right under Josh! My cousin Amy was over visiting so I popped down for a visit. It's been awhile since I've seen either of them.
Jim & I used to be really close when we were kids. He was like my big brother, but without the sibling rivalry.
Well, usually without the rivalry. I guess there was the odd squabble..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home