Friday, February 19, 2010

MOO!

a few weeks ago i ordered business cards with MOO. they are partnered with flickr. i got them in the mail yesterday and I AM IMPRESSED! it makes me excited to give them to people! i think i have about 15 to 20 different cards that make up a pack of 100.

i got a trial pack of the MOO green cards before ordering these. they were 13pt, and 100% recycled.
they didn't do well with printing the photos, but the text on the back was nice and crisp. i highly recommend the MOO green if you have mostly text!

for my actual business cards i went with the MOO classic. it's thicker, 16pt. printed on sustainably sourced paper with a matte laminate. the back is slightly wishy, but when you look at the amazing quality of the front it really doesn't matter!!


YAAAA!!!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

i recognize that header line :D

February 19, 2010 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger mOe said...

hee hee THANKS!

February 19, 2010 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Martin Cathrae said...

I am about to order my 3rd pack of 100, so yeah, I am a fan of their cards!

February 20, 2010 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Russ Gordon said...

We print our own NxEW biz cards. We have no budget and it perpetuates the illusion of the starving writer. Illusion? I meant REALITY!
Nice cards, moe.

February 21, 2010 at 4:10 AM  
Blogger mOe said...

thanks russ!
i did print my own cards, but these are soooooo much nicer. incredibly sturdy.

February 21, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home